Created Date: 26 Dec 0 Comments
Compact 2G GPS tracking devices for kids and seniors
LAX-TL202 and LAX-TL201 - 2G GPS Tracking systems.
Childtrac offers two compact tracking devices for kids and seniors with built-in GPS and GSM/GPRS technology.
Main Features of 2G GPS tracking device:
- Real-time locating and tracking: Monitor position and moving speed of the tracking target on the portal.
- Geo-fence: It will send an alert to the authorized numbers when it breaches the restricted area that you set up before.
- Two-way talking communication: You can talk with your kid via the GPS tracker just like a cell phone and also can listen to the sound around the GPS tracker within 5-meter secretly.
- SOS button: Press the SOS button and the GPS tracker will send a help alert with the exact location to the authorized numbers for immediate rescue, then the GPS tracker will call authorized number 1,2,3 successively till one of the authorized numbers answers the help call.
- Speeding alarm: It will alarm if it is speeding. Low-battery alarm: It will alarm if the battery is low.
What are the advantages of portable 2G GPS tracking system?
- Built-in SIRF Star III Chipset, excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
- Built-in GSM/GPS modules and antennas.
- Support two-way voice communication.
- Support SMS communication or GPRS TCP connection.
- Get the position information via mobile phone SMS, or examine the path on the portal.
- Support establishes five authorized telephone numbers.
- Long standby time of about 50 hours after fully charged.
- Portable, compact size, power saving smart-mode design.
Why should you buy GPS tracking devices for kids? Do you really need GPS locator?
- Monitor and protect your child, seniors and disabled.
- Guard against theft of strongbox, vehicle and outdoor equipment, cargo.
- Provide peace-of-mind for family members and caregivers.
- Based on GSM network and internet, this series of products provide personalized services for companies, organizations and individuals.