Childtrac Tabs - the all-in-one solution that provides peace of mind for busy families.
Tabs is the first solution widely available to consumers based on LoRaWAN™ technology. This has a number of advantages compared to the other technologies currently being utilized. A single Tabs Hub easily covers an entire neighbourhood ensuring that there are no connectivity challenges and permits applications outside of the home. Each Tabs Hub becomes part of the same seamless Tabs network. The more Tabs Hubs deployed in the area, the better the network coverage which benefits all Tabs users, extending smart home technology into smart neighbourhood innovation.
HOW IT WORKS
Our suite of devices equipped with door, window and air quality sensors are powered by a simple mobile app that helps parents keep track of what matters most. Designed to maximize communication and safety for families, Tabs monitors children’s activities and pinpoints their location, ensures the security and health of the home, and protects children from inappropriate content online with Wi-Fi parental controls.
- - Hub - The Hub is at the core of the easy-to-use and infinitely expandable Tabs solution. Connecting the Hub to your home Wi-Fi creates a hotspot for all of your Tabs devices.
- - Locator - The Locator helps keep track of the child’s whereabouts. Users attach the locator to a school bag or any valuable items and the Tabs app monitors the item’s location for easy recovery in case of loss or theft. Parents can buzz their children through the mobile app with a vibration alert through the locator.
- - Motion Sensor - The Motion Sensor detects motion around multiple entries at once with the wide-angle, wall-mounted sensor. The Tabs app allows users to set up custom alerts to provide better visibility into what’s happening while they’re away or asleep.
- - Door and Window Sensor - The Door and Window sensor pairs with the mobile app to let users know when a family member arrives home or if someone accesses the home while they’re away.
- - Healthy Home Sensor - The Healthy Home Sensor alerts a user to harmful contaminants in their home’s air quality including Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) as well as major changes in humidity or temperature.
- - Configurable Push Button - The Push Button allows users to configure different functionality in the mobile app, such as an elderly neighbour who might need help. Tabs will integrate with IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home so they can interface with existing home solutions, before the end of 2018.
- - Wi-Fi Parental Controls - Parental controls shield children from inappropriate web content, control how much time they spend online, view all device history and allow users to block certain website categories.
- - Wearable Wristband Locator - Coming mid 2018! The Wristband Locator gives parents better visibility into their children’s location and activities through the mobile app. Children can send predefined messages such as “I’m safe,” or “Ready for pickup!” Parents can buzz their children through the mobile app with a vibration alert through the wearable.